Shanghai city officials have announced that they will launch extensive lockdowns due to a surge of COVID-19 cases.
- From March 28 to April 10, the eastern side of Shanghai (Pudong) will be locked down.
- From April 1 to April 5, the western side of Shanghai (Puxi) will enter lockdown.
Impact on Logistic Services:
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) remains operational, but transport in and out of the terminals is expected to be difficult due to the lack of available trucking.
- Many air carriers have announced flight cancellations.
- Ports facilities remain operational.
- The main constraint is limited truck access to bring cargo to and from the neighbouring provinces.
- Some ocean carriers have announced vessel delays or are omitting Shanghai calling off some voyages, and some have announced blank sailings.
For alternate service options or for more information, please contact your local Delmar Representative.
Not sure who to contact? Reply to this email and one of our specialists will assist you.