The upcoming summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is scheduled to be held in the coastal city of Qingdao, Shandong province of China in June 09—10, 2018.
During this period, possible impacts will be on supply chains:
1. May 20—June 20, no dangerous cargo loading allowed;
2. May 20—June 10, no transiting dangerous cargo tipping-off allowed;
3. June 06—June 11, no transiting dangerous cargo allowed.
Delmar & other airline’s warehouse will be closed during June 05 – 11.
Agents & Shipping Lines:
Offices around the summit will be closed during June 06 –11, and involved shipping lines will arrange staff stand by.
1. Highly toxic chemicals transportations are forbidden during May 30 – June 11;
2. Other dangerous chemicals transportations are forbidden during June 06 – 11;
3. Any nonlocal vehicles are forbidden during June 06 – 11;
4. Local vehicles without authoritative approval are forbidden to go through downtown during June 06 – 11.
Any other news about the summit, port, airport and customs will update to all later.