Please be advised that the July 15, 2017 General Rate Increase (GRI), applicable on the Asia & Indian Sub-Continent (ISC) to Canada & USA trade lanes, and announced by ocean freight carriers at levels of usd 800 per 40′ container, has been postponed to August 1, 2017 :
General Rate Increase effective August 1, 2017
- usd 16.00 per cbm or 500 kg
- usd 720 per 20′ container
- usd 800 per 40′ container
- usd 900 per 40′ HC container
- usd 1013 per 45′ container
Carriers have subsequently announced their intentions to implement a Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) effective August 15, 2017 from Asia & the ISC to all destinations in Canada & USA :
Peak Season Surcharge effective August 15, 2017
- usd 8.00 per cbm or 500 kg
- usd 360 per 20′ container
- usd 400 per 40′ container
- usd 450 per 40′ HC container
- usd 506 per 45′ container
Delmar will continue to monitor the market and offer our customers the most competitive rate and service options available.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting your local Delmar representative.