Please be advised that the July 1, 2017 General Rate Increase (GRI), applicable on the Asia & Indian Sub-Continent (ISC) to Canada & USA trade lanes, and announced at levels of usd 800 per 40′ container, will be implemented at mitigated levels. Updated rates will be published as soon as possible.
Carriers have subsequently announced their intentions to implement a Peak Season Surcharge (PSS), and/or an additional GRI effective July 15, 2017 from Asia & the ISC to all destinations in Canada & USA at the following levels:
Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) effective July 15, 2017
- usd 8.00 per cbm or 500 kg
- usd 360 per 20′ container
- usd 400 per 40′ container
- usd 450 per 40′ HC container
- usd 506 per 45′ container
General Rate Increase (GRI) effective July 15, 2017
- usd 16.00 per cbm or 500 kg
- usd 720 per 20′ container
- usd 800 per 40′ container
- usd 900 per 40′ HC container
- usd 1013 per 45′ container
It should also be noted that the carriers have indicated their intentions to apply an additional GRI effective August 1, 2017. Details on this will follow on our next GRI/PSS update notice.
Delmar will continue to monitor the market and hold discussions with our core suppliers in an effort to offer our customers the most competitive rate and service options available.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting your local Delmar representative.