Please be advised that the June 1, 2017 General Rate Increase (GRI), applicable on the Asia & Indian Sub-Continent (ISC) to Canada & USA tradelanes, and announced at levels of usd 800 per 40′ container, will be implemented at mitigated levels. Updated rates will be published as soon as possible.
In addition, carriers have announced their intentions to implement a Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) effective June 15, 2017 and a GRI effective July 1, 2017 from Asia & the ISC to all destinations in Canada & USA at the following levels:
Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) effective June 15, 2017
- usd 8.00 per cbm or 500 kg
- usd 360 per 20′ container
- usd 400 per 40′ container
- usd 450 per 40′ HC container
- usd 506 per 45′ container
General Rate Increase (GRI) effective July 1, 2017
- usd 16.00 per cbm or 500 kg
- usd 720 per 20′ container
- usd 800 per 40′ container
- usd 900 per 40′ HC container
- usd 1013 per 45′ container
Delmar will continue to monitor the market and hold discussions with our core suppliers in an effort to offer our customers the most competitive rate and service options available.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting your local Delmar representative.